the brotherhood
Monday, April 14, 2008
Really fed up today. Especially at my Oral Comm teacher...getting sent out of class for 10 minutes for tossing a pen at Jonat and sent out of class for the period for closing the door after greg opened it. Screwed up. Then, Greg had to be sent to HOD just becayse he was looking in through the door window and I think similing 'cos Fred just came back from his haircut. Lessons today passed extremely fast by the way. "cos it was CCT periods. And lucky us didn't have any CCTs. Also, we got dismissed uber-early after Assembly 'cos it ended half an hour earlier! So, we went to watch rugby finals, we lost to ACS I by one try. 15-11 finals score. I also received bad news from Kah Aik that the softballers also lost their semi-finals match...bad day for Raffles I guess. Anyway, during lunch, I went to the jamming studio to try out the drums. I went with Greg and Mr Jiggly Buns...now known as Sex Bomb. LOL WTF...Today, I also did my 1 month overdue zuo wen which I keep forgetting about, if my teachers reads this I am so dead... Aiya, I sian diao...dun wanna blog for this post liao.